compile draft - save settings...

Hi,
I write complex latex documents with lots of math inside. Therefore I changed quite a bit of the xlt-files of mmd to now use its default part, chapter,…structures, but mine which are more article like (section, subsection,…). Works fine so far, but is a bit inflexible when you want to change structure. Read about 2.0 coming up with better structure support to latex.

Using math in my case is best done with the comments-trick, but I would prefer to not need to use this. So hoping of 2.0 :slight_smile:

But now my main contribution/request: I have some 20 or more subfiles and would like the compile draft dialog to have two additional features:
(1) saving the structure to export, meaning the files to be exported. So I can save this setting and use it again (in my case: exercies click on für export, solutions not, but on second export setting. Nowadays I need to set more than 20 single file-clicks when changing,…

(2) When I select a folder to be not exportet, I would like to have the chance by this one-click also not to export all the files within this folder. Today I need to click every single file to do this.

Well I hope my English was understandable and am looking forward to your answers…