Compile - Front Matter and Text in separate pages

Hello everyone,
I looked around for an answer but I wasn’t able to find it, maybe because I’m not sure how to phrase the issue. Here it is, maybe you will get what I mean :wink:

So, when compiling a Short Story, my PDF ends up with the Front Matter on the first page (all good here), but the Scene starts right below the Title and Author information that is automatically pulled to this section, and I would like to have the Scene text start only in page two. How can I do this?

Thank you so much.

Great Question!

1. Will you please post a screenshot or a sample of your compiled output? Also, a screenshot of your binder’s structure would be really helpful.

2. If you’d like you can send me a copy of the project for review and I can troubleshoot the issue firsthand. My email is oliver@literatureandlatte.com. It should be a relatively easy fix as it usually has to do with the structure of your binder and the placement of your scenes. However, it could also be an issue with the Section Types and how they are assigned to your project’s documents. Suffice it say, that once I have a look at the project I should be able to resolve and explain to you what’s going on.