Scrivener: 2.5 (25239)
This one may be “as designed”, though it doesn’t make total sense to me.
Compiling into a MOBI (if that matters) with replacements. The source text is:
I have two non-regex replacements defined:
My expected output is:
But what I get is:
The idea is that I have two different versions of text and I only want one of them during each compile; if I wanted the second text, I would use this, instead:
I tried a single space as the “with” string, with the same effect. It seems that if I don’t put the “$@” in the replacement string then the whole thing is ignored. I would think that the condition of finding what to replace should not be dependent on what I was replacing it with. I tried with regex’s next and had a different problem (which I’ll post separately).