Compiled Binder?

Hi all - question about my Binder. I used to be able to click on the binder on the left of my writing screen and get the entire document, all the chapters but NOT the research or character files, just Chapters. Where the heck did that go? And how do I get it back?

I can give screen shots and more deets if anyone thinks they can help. Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Hi

You can see the binder and the folder containing the manuscript, but when you click on the manuscript folder it doesn’t load your chapters in the editor pane? The editor is blank or has a watermark with the folder name only?

If yes, CMD 1 will take you back to Kansas.

If no, a screenshot will probably help.

Best

Briar Kit

Correct, I can see the binder and, separately, the folders containing the manuscript, but when you click on the manuscript folder it doesn’t load chapters in the editor pane (editor pane?). They are not loaded together anywhere, each is a separate folder ONLY. Not sure how to load photos on here…

Nothing changes when I click on Binder or binder on the left hand side. Not too far back, a few months, the entire document would come up when I clicked.

Thanks for helping!

Hi

So, when you click on “Lethal Secret”, the editor is blank? And if you press CMD 1 at that point, nothing happens?

Do things change if you turn the collections setting off (by clicking the icon indicated in the annotated pic below), load “Lethal Secret”, and then toggle CMD 1?

[attachment=0]binder.png[/attachment]

Best

Briar Kit

TY Briar! I shall endeavor to try that now. I’ll let you know!

Totally worked!!! Magic! Thank you so much, it’s such a relief to have it all in one place for me. PHEW! Thanks again, andy

A pleasure, andy.

Happy writing

Briar Kit