Compiler documentation

Does the Macintosh manual give valid (or at least close) documentation for Windows beta compiler settings? As nice as the tutorial is (and I’ve learned a lot from it), I’m getting frustrated trying to fine tune a compiler format. Before I ask in detail here, I wanted to try to solve it myself. Not having a Windows manual is driving me a little crazy.

Been wondering the same thing. Downloaded it a few days ago, and it’s been some helpful. The key commands are obviously different (we don’t have an apple key, for example), but since the Win thing is supposed to work similarly, I thought maybe the Mac v3 manual would be better than the old 1.9 Win manual.

I’d say the Mac manual would be an excellent source for conceptual questions: what are Section Types and how do they work? How does Compile manage Styles?

It’s probably a decent source for “big picture” technical questions: How do I edit a Compile format? Where do I configure the headers and footers?

It’s probably not a very good source for specific menu commands, specific keystroke combinations, etc.

Along the same lines, I’d also recommend taking a look at the upgrade guide for Mac Scrivener 2 users, here:
literatureandlatte.com/scri … date-guide

Katherine