Compiling eBook

Hi guys, I am having problems when compiling an eBook into .Mobi. I hope you can help, I’ve been surfing the net for answers, but found nothing!

1. The size of the file is 2,75 MB, which I find huge. It is about 280 pages with no images, I don’t know what the problem is.
  2. I want to remove the first paragraph indent, but I only found how to do it manually. It looks good on Scrivener, but when I compile (even on a .DOC), it goes back to normal and it has first paragraph indents.
  3. The table of contents is called “Contents”, but I want it to be called “Índice”, where can I change this?
  4. I don’t know why, but Scrivener calls Chapter 7, “Capítulo Siente” instead of “Capítulo Siete”, how can I change this?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Ok, I have solved 1 (removing cover image) and 2 (specifying “compile as it is”).

How can I solve the other 2? I also want the Epilogue to be called “Epílogo” and not “Capítulo veinticinco” (Chapter 25). Thank you :slight_smile:

I’d recommend compiling to an ePub file, then editing that epub with a free app called Sigil.

Sigil isn’t hard to learn, and you may find that there are some things you’ll need to change in the ePub file anyway.

HTH,

Al