I’ve read and re-read many helpful posts, fixed many of my compiling problems, but I just can’t quite work out all the kinks in getting my non-fiction manuscript to compile correctly.
My issues aren’t too many. My TOC compiles with some text documents missing, and one has three duplicate entries. Sometimes there are question marks at the end of each TOC entry.
My other issue is block quotes. From this forum I learned how to protect them while allowing the font size to change, but the font size looks big compared to the rest of the manuscript after the compile.
I’ve been compiling mostly with non-fiction hierarchical setting (again, learned of this option by reading forum posts), but I’ve compiled and recompiled so many times I think I’ve tried nearly every setting.
Size-wise, the manuscript is 7 folders, with 50 text documents spread across those 7 folders. There are no sub-folders or sub text documents.