When attempting to compile the book to PDF format with a Cover for front matter, the file goes through Preparing Files, Compiling Files, and then Printing Files but freezes at 93% each and every time.
A PDF file shows up in the assigned file location, but attempting to open it gives me a message that it’s already open in another location.
When I close Scrivener and try once again to open the PDF, I receive a damaged file error.
Admittedly, I hadn’t tried to compile a PDF with the book cover image in the previous Scrivener release, but since it was an option, I figured it was do-able. Apparently not.