% complete added to Project Target window and...

I love, no i ADORE this software. :smiley: I wish it had two things though…

1. A “percent completed” and “percent remaining” on the Project Target window (instead of just word target and words written)

2. A widget to put this on a website where it will automatically update with a button (I guess it would be an iFrame? Not sure)

Thanks! Glad you like the software. Doesn’t the graphical nature of the progress bar serve the same sort of easy-to-use abstraction that percentage numbers do? Maybe in a tooltip if you hover over the bar though. The problem with replacing the numeric values is that you use the second half to set your goal, and it wouldn’t make sense to type in anything other than “100” if those were percentages.

On the second one though, that would actually take a bit of work, too much for something that doesn’t really fit into the philosophy of providing a cohesive set of tools for writing. Or to put another way, posting widgets to the Internet doesn’t finish your work, and Scrivener tries to focus its features on what gets your work done. :slight_smile: The little Twitter thing came for free with the operating system, so that was no big deal. But to write our own broadcasting system that can jump from an offline piece of software to creating static material that can be fetched via the Internet is a bunch of steps that would require being built up.