Composition Mode_Full Screen_Controls not showing

I’m using Scrivener 3 on Windows 10.

Problem: When I enter Composition Mode, the controls at the bottom show up for a couple of seconds and then vanish. Also, the taskbar is not hidden

I don’t recall having this issue in the beta versions.

If it is a Windows 10 specific issue, any help would be appreciated. I can get around it by enabling “Automatically hide the taskbar” settings in Windows, but I don’t want to turn on this option. Suggestions please.

The composition mode toolbar seems to be on automatic autohide, so move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and see if the toolbar appears.

My taskbar gets covered in composition mode, so you made need to experiment with your taskbar settings in Windows.

[quote="My taskbar gets covered in composition mode, so you made need to experiment with your taskbar settings in Windows.[/quote]
Thank you for your reply. Yes, the composition toolbar is on autohide. The problem for me is that unlike you, my taskbar does not get covered. So, it’s not possible for me to even bring up Composition Mode toolbars when I bring the mouse to the bottom of the screen.

As you suggest, I will explore Windows taskbar settings and try to find a solution.

Maybe add a lock icon that locks the bar, just like you can with Windows bottom bar,