CONGRATULATIONS David!

Congratulations to David, our scurvy shipmate who helms Twitter and all our non-codey-or-webby-stuff, for he has just become a father. Having grown up with him, this is what I’m expecting in a few years:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2x_DI7tzNQ

Congrats, Mr Johnson and Nina!

Yes, congrats!

:smiley: :smiley: Congratulations, David and Nina! :smiley: :smiley:

Re: Keith’s video link… Can I just say that I have worked with David for more than sixteen* months now, and he hasn’t once made me play cricket! I’m sure he’ll be a lovely father. Despite his reported scurviness. :smiley:

*[size=50]Edited because it appears that I can’t count. Clearly, I ran out of fingers when I first wrote this.[/size]

Blessings to David and Nina. They’ve got it all to look forward to :smiley: :slight_smile: :confused: :frowning: :open_mouth:

But never mind!!
[size=200]
CONGRATULATIONS[/size]
Vic

congrats…

Big congrats David. :smiley:

Congratz David :slight_smile:

Congratulations David & Nina(?) on entering the particular combination of heart-stopping anxiety, tearful sleeplessness, overwhelming joy and enduring love we commonly know as “parenthood”. Blessings from down-under.

Congratulations David and Nina … just don’t leave all the hard work and sleepless nights to Nina, David. If you want to know how to pin your baby into the nappy, I’m your man!

Mark

Just in case you are still undecided, “Pigfender” is a name that works equally well for a girl or a boy. :smiley:

Congrats!

EVVIVA!!!

Congratulations, David!

Giovanni

Thank you one and all! Loving every moment, but how could you not? Even the pitch of his cry seems to appeal, and changing nappies is a doddle. How long do these hormones last? :confused:

Elijah.jpg

We really appreciate your congratulations!
David & Nina

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[size=150]Won’t last. Y’ need one of these:[/size] Good looking child… must take after his Mum :wink:
Vic
th-1.jpeg

Aw, he’s a sweetie! For a moment, I thought that was a Scrivener logo on his swaddlings!

He can reminisce about a thing called sleep he once enjoyed. No it was no fable but an actual act. I am guessing 1-2 years before he experiences a full 8 hours of sleep.

:slight_smile:

Congratulations!