Congratulations Team L&L!

Hearty congratulations to all the L&L team on the release of V3 for Windows.

Especially Lee and Tiho the developers, KB for the vision and everyone at L&L for putting up with all the ‘are we there yet’ for the past 3 years.

You’ve taken some shit along the way but kept at it.

Again congratulations! An amazing result.

Now to check the parlous state of my wallet. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks, RuffPub!

Bonus!, I finally get to release my book on Scrivener V3 for Windows, :laughing:

Well done, everyone! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Hat off to you.

It’s been a long road, but it has been worth the wait. Well done, L&L! Thanks for putting up with us…

Well done all!!! A wonderful achievement.

Congratulations to everyone at L&L, enjoy the celebrations!

Congrats! Congrats! :smiley: :mrgreen: :smiley: :mrgreen: :smiley:

Congrats. Hopefully the long hours and intense work pays off handsomely in all ways for the whole Scrivener team.

Well done!

Congratulations, and continued success!

Well darn, I have to pay for an upgrade after using the free beta for all this time.

j/k It’s totally worth it. Congratulations, it’s been a long road, but you made it!

What’s that you say? Someone wants me to pay for the best free software I’ve never bought? Scandalous.

Congratulations on finally letting me pay you for the stuff that makes me happy :slight_smile:

Reckon 40$ every… seven years? Ten years? I can’t recall! A small price for the satisfaction I get.

I’d pay twice as much if it would fix the ongoing bullet bug though. Evil little monster that it is.

1 Like

Congrats! I appreciate all the hard work, and especially your patience and your professionalism.

Thanks all involved. I’ve been using the beta for years - so happy to see the v3 release.

You rock!

Congrats Team! I’m sure it is a wonderful feeling to ship something you’ve worked so hard on.

You are such a talented team of developers, I have no doubt that the windows users will benefit greatly from all your hard work.

Well, never have I seen persons put as much time, effort, and care into a prize they make for others.

This has been true in earliest days, and once again in the truly enormous effort we may understand, to put together Scrivener Windows 3.

I use Scrivener every day, and then some, pairing Windows and iPad. It’s making today’s work possible – and to have good feelings of it.

Thank you, along with all congratulations, Tiho, Lee, Keith, Mouton, Katherine, Ioa, all in the center of it.

Your work is worth it :slight_smile:

Clive

Congratulations!! Such an exciting thing to see!

A sincere thank-you to the team for all your hard work through the beta and beyond – looking forward to spending as many years enjoying Scrivener 3.0 as I did with previous versions, both official and beta. :slight_smile:

Congrats to the team for the final release! I have been using the beta for a while now and never had any real problems with it, so I am looking very forwad to making it real and getting the official version now. Scrivener 3.0 is here, yay!

And while I love, that you make Scrivener affordable, I will not be claiming my discount. When I bought Scrivener such a long time ago for 20 Euros, I was so grateful that it was available at such a great price, which back then, was a lot of money for me. But now I can afford to pay more and I will, because I am using Scrivener everyday and it is the base of my livelihood as a writer. I am not writing this here to get padded on the back but because I think that there are a lot of people out there who might think the same and a payment model that offers the possibility to add 5 Bucks to the discounted price or whatever people want to add would be used by many. :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion. I hope you are celebrating the hell out of this right now and have a great release day!