Content compiles but is missing when viewed on other readers

Hi,

My manuscript is on Scrivener for Windows and when I compile all of the documents, everything looks good on my laptop where Scrivener is located – this includes epub and pdfs. However, when I open the epub or pdf on any other machine (sony ereader, Samsung galaxy tablet, ipad), there are pages missing. In fact, on my ereader, I can see that the pages go from page 129-135. These pages are definitely in the binder, and I’ve selected them to be compiled. And they are compiling. But for some reason they disappear when I open them elsewhere. I have no idea what this is about. Hope you can assist.