Convert Web Archive to Text Greyed Out

I know I’ve done this successfully before. But now I keep getting this command greyed out whenever I try to convert after importing a web page. I’m importing into the Research folder not the Draft, so I know that’s not it. What obvious thing am I forgetting this time? Thanks. David

Is the focus in the correct editor?
All the best,
Keith

It is, Keith. Actually, I just had one wsiroe open. And I’ve tried it with both the binder file name highlighted and with the cursor in the editor itself.
While we’re at it, one other part of the question which I kind of figured out from another question on the board. If the web “page” is actually multi pages you only get the “first” page, right? Not an issue here, because whatever I’m importing is not converting. Thanks.

David

“wsiroe” is of course the Vermont spelling of “Editor”… :blush:

Answered my own question. In Preferences I had Convert HTML to Text and "Convert Imported WebArchives to Text. That’s why it was greyed. And the page I was importing was too complex to turn to text…didn’t realize it was already doing its best to do so!. Maybe my experience will help someone else. Best…David

Glad you got it sorted, and thanks for sharing what was wrong.
All the best,
Keith