Copypaste Pro incompatibility?

Hi,

I’m wondering if any of you other Scrivener users have had any compatibility issues with “Copypaste Pro.” Scrivener and CP Pro working together would be a terrific combo, but I have problems with disappearing formatting with CP Pro turned on.

And this is only in Scrivener. Elsewhere, CP Pro works fine.

This becomes an issue when I copy and paste blocks of text that include not just bold and italics, etc. but also life URLs, which become text upon pasting in other parts of my Scrivener documents.

When I turn off CP Pro and try again seconds later, the same block of text will paste just fine with all the formatting intact.

Has anyone else run into this issue? And if so, does anyone know of a workaround or alternate multiple-scrapbook program for OS X that works and plays well with Scrivener?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

John F.

P.S. On a related note, I love how links dragged into Scrivener from Safari go in as text links to the URLs. But when I compile the document and open it in Word for cleaning up/sending off to clients, the URLs sometimes disappear and turn just into the text link. Here, I’m pretty sure I’ve just got something set incorrectly. Any suggestions there also appreciated.