Corkboard Stack Not Functioning Mac OSX Mavericks

Hello,

I am unable to get the corkboard stack to function. I have been using the tutorial document and am following the directions within, in the Part 2/Section 9 Corkboard tutorial.

I have an upper pane corkboard visible containing the 5 tutorial sections, via selecting Draft in the binder. I have selected the upper pane and the blue header is there, showing it being the active pane. I click Part 1, then Command Click the remaining items. The stacks do not show, and the specialized corkboard stack footer menu does not show.

I am using OSX Mavericks, MacBook Pro 13".

Thank you so much.

I might leave this for you - I just stumbled upon the functionality - I did not realize that the stacked view would actually appear in the lower pane. I have seen the light. :mrgreen:

If it appeared in the lower pane when you expected it to appear in the top pane, check the View > Binder Affects setting (also ensure the top pane wasn’t locked in place, although the header would have been pink instead of blue then).

All the best,
Keith

Additional error on my part - I selected in the upper pane, not in the binder as the tutorial instructed.

Thanks so much for responding so quickly.

Best,
Rob

Glad you got it sorted!
All the best,
Keith