Could not save project document

Since downloading the hot fix “patch,” I’ve had a recurring error message. It starts with:

Could not save project document.

It goes on to say which document (the one I’m currently on). I can’t edit any of my files because they aren’t being saved.

How do I fix this?

Imagine that you get a call from a friend telling you that their neighbor won’t let them take a walk. What you need to know is, “where are they walking?” - If they are walking on the sidewalk, that is one thing. If they are walking through the neighbors flower garden or living room, that is something different.

So, where are you trying to save to file? Can you copy files to that place? Can you do a save as and put it somewhere clean and simple like a new folder under documents on your drive? Can you copy a file to the same place you are trying to save to?

Hi, Steve,

So, where are you trying to save to file? Can you copy files to that place? Can you do a save as and put it somewhere clean and simple like a new folder under documents on your drive? Can you copy a file to the same place you are trying to save to?

The funny thing is, I already have a place where the files are saved to. The error message came up randomnly. But I created a new file under documents on my drive.

And the error message continues.

Any more thoughts as to what I can do to stop it? I hate to have to work in Word on my document, which I’m pitching to agents the end of July. Thank you.