System: Windows 7, 64-bit; Scrivener 1.4; Office 2010; 8GB RAM
- Created text file in Research
- Copied large text from Word 2010 and pasted into file (as RTF, I assume)
- The Word text was long (29,189 words) and with many list styles–it is a “policies” document with numbering like 1.1, 1.1.1, etc.
- Searched for a particular word in the file in Research
- Clicked at end of text block that I wanted to copy to move into draft.
- Moved the cursor upwards (toward front of file) to the beginning of paragraph, highlighting the selection I wished to make
- Program crashes when the cursor/highlighting reaches beginning of paragraph that is a list style (don’t know if this is relevant).
Please let me know what other information may be helpful.