CURSOR

My only pet peeve with scrivener is the height of the cursor. My wish is for it to be trimmed down to the size of the letter.

Unfortunately this is just a standard feature of the OS X text system.
All the best,
Keith

Would it be possible to change the colour of the cursor? Just to make it more noticeable… I love the blue one in iA Writer.

In the Appearance tab of Preferences, choose Editor in the left column of Customizable Colors, then Insertion Point in the right and use the colour well to give it whatever colour you wish. :slight_smile:

Any updates about altering the cursor size?

I have to admit it is annoying having a kindergarten-like double-sized cursor–annoying enough that I changed my cursor colour to white to make it invisible, which only replaces one problem with another.

Now, if only I could change the colour of it so the bottom half was black and the top half white… :smiley:

:slight_smile:

It’s been a while, but the last time I visited a kindergarten classroom, the cursors were the same size as mine. Excepting the pencils and crayons, everything else was smaller-tables, chairs, coat racks… martial arts weapons.

Big cursors are a sign that you’re finally ready to wear your big-kid writing pants. Now get to writing, or we’ll take away your crayons! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!!! I’ll keep the cursor in invisible white. It distracts us kindergarten-like folk from our concentrating on our writing. Or finger painting.