Database for items.

I love that there is a database for characters and places (settings). I use them both.
However, I do not see a database or template for items.
I require such a template because I am writing fantasy novels and the items within the scope of my wips have different names
For example, instead of tea / coffee I have cinimoch. There are other strange names for various foods.
I have various strange sounding names for musical instruments.
I also have strange names for pets and other animals.

So this would be a wonderful addition to your already great program.
I am only a beginner with it at the moment, though have found it invaluable already. Just, it does so much that it sometimes bamboozles me.

Keep up the great work and thank you for a wonderful software program.

You can make your own document templates—I assume that is also true for the Windows version—so with a little browsing through the menus, and looking up “document templates” in the Manual, which is available under the “Help” menu, you should be good to go.

Mr X

Thank you Xiamenese

[quote=“xiamenese”]
You can make your own document templates—I assume that is also true for the Windows version—so with a little browsing through the menus, and looking up “document templates” in the Manual, which is available under the “Help” menu, you should be good to go.

I have just found it on my own and made a new template and added two items to it that i require.It is simple when you know how to do it. I am working on it as well as with it. I love this program. :smiley: