Deactivation License when laptop is broken or stolen and 2 more question

Hi like in subject - I use scivener on my PC and very old laptop i active my license 2 times then,
My question is:

1. How meny pc i can active on my licence in the same time, how meny PC?
  2. How i can deactivate license if i dont have aces to some pc coz broken, stolen, etc.?
  3. Polish translaation scrivener 3 is very bad how i can update program UI and repair language mistakes? You have some tools to easy update translate language in aplication?
    Please answer me thanks!
    Cheers from Poland
1 Like

Scrivener comes with what we call a “household” license, which means that you can install Scrivener on any machines you own and of which you are the primary user, so long as they are within the same platform you purchased your license for. Two or three computers is no problem.

You can write into technical support to have us remotely deactivate your license for you: windows.support@literatureandlatte.com

Thanks for info :slight_smile: now i wont to know how i can update polish translation for SCRIV… UI becouse now translation is very bad i can repair some language mistakes… But i must know what tools you use to create language patch.

The “Add translations to the project” section at the bottom of this page sounds like what you are looking for.