Decent bookmarks manager?

I desperately need a decent bookmarks manager, but I haven’t had any luck finding one (tried Bookdog, WebnoteHappy, and SiteTagger but wasn’t particularly enchanted by any of them). Here’s what I’m looking for:

• Organization through tags and smart folders
  • Integration with del.icio.us and Ma.gnolia
  • Simple, attractive interface
  • A simple search interface with some power underneath

Anyone know of anything? I’m not sure that there’s anything out there that really fits the bill, but figured I’d poll you folks just to make sure.

Just the thing for you: WebnoteHappy.

You know, I distinctly remember trying WebnoteHappy, disliking it, and uninstalling it, but I’ve gone back to look at it again and I can’t for the life of me remember why. Maybe it was because it doesn’t support Ma.gnolia.

Looking at it again, though, it does seem to have most of the things I’m wanting except for Ma.gnolia. Hmmm.

If you find something (anything) else, please post. I remember doing what seemed like an exhaustive search for a tagging bookmark manager. This was awhile ago, so maybe there are some new apps out there.

If you find something (anything) else, please post. I remember doing what seemed like an exhaustive search for a tagging bookmark manager. This was awhile ago, so maybe there are some new apps out there. In any case, I’d love to know about any others you find.