Different font for chapter headings?

I want a different font for chapter titles than for the text.

In ‘edit formats’ in the ‘manage the compile formats’ menu (gear icon in the lower left of the compile screen) I can change a lot of details about the compile, but the only font setting I see is the global font; I don’t see a way to change the fonts for individual sections, or to change the font for auto-generated text like the chapter numbers or the title/name/page info in the header. I can edit the header by opening the compiled document in Word, but the chapter titles would have to be changed one at at time.

The ‘edit formats’ menu lets me see fonts for text styles. That includes the actual text I wrote, but there is no style for chapter headings or any such. I can see the font for individual text styles, but I can’t change it.

In case it matters, I have scenes as individual documents, in subfolders to serve as chapters, and folders for each act.
I have names for the chapter subfolders, but I haven’t finished writing the chapter names, so I just want to use autogenerated ‘Chapter One’ and nothing else. That means that, if there’s a font setting for different section types, I could change it in the chapter folders and compile with nothing but the autogenerated chapter name.

What am I missing?

Is a picture is worth a thousand words?

Slàinte mhòr.

Yesterday, it would not work. Today, it works fine. I’m not sure if I got smarter in the night, or the bugs crept out of the code, or what. Anyway, thank you for your help.

Welcome.

Slàinte mhòr.