Ding on Word Wrap

So for the last few months I have been using a converted manual typewriter as a USB keyboard. I like it a lot, but even though it is a “portable” typewriter, it isn’t really portable in the modern sense.

So what I would dearly love is to have a typewriter bell “ding” whenever the text window wraps the text as I type.

There are some programs out there, “NoisyTyper” being one, that will play typewriter sounds, but I find that to re-create the writing atmosphere that I enjoy, the thing I like the best is the ding at the end of a line - giving me a sense of my pace.