Disappearing color settings (beta 1.9)

When restarting Scrivener just a moment ago, I was met with a completely grayed-out editor window, no sign of cursor or background, and missing colors in the index cards on the corkboard (including the ruled lines).

Clicking in the window and typing showed that the word and character counts increased, so the cursor and words were still there, just not visible.

I went under Options > Appearance and under Editor settings, all of the default colors had been erased. I had to manually reset each value to the default, which fortunately brought everything back to normal.

I’m using Ubuntu 10.04 AMD64.

I have this problem too, using 2.1, also on Ubuntu 10.10 (32 bit version, running native LInux build of Scrivener installed using the .deb). Worse. I ‘restore’ each color to its default, but the settings don’t persist. Next load of Scrivener the colors are all greyed out again, so I can’t read any of my text.

… though now the problem is gone. Will post again if it returns.

I’ve gotten this, too, under both, but the linux native more often (win/wine). I’ll be damned if I can get it to reproduce, although it used to every time I did something to the default font with the linux one.