Displaying Multiple Metadata Sections

Forgive me if this is covered somewhere, I didn’t see it, but I just would love to know if there is a way to stack a bunch of metadata panels like Notes, Keywords, Snapshots on top of each other on the right side of the page, instead of having to flip through them by mouse-clicking the little tab buttons on the bottom right.

Right now on the right side of the page (the inspector??) I have the default ‘Synopsis’ then “General” then below that the area where I can choose to have just one of these panes visible (with a lot of wasted empty space below it). But it would help me so much and save annoying clickings if I could have 3 of these panes stacked on top of each other, in the same way that “Synopsis” is stacked on top of “General.” Does that make sense? It would be cool if I could close each section with a little arrow too, like I can close “Synopsis” and “General.”

There is so much built into Scrivener already, is this a feature? I haven’t spotted a way to make this happen in the Preference panels, but maybe I missed it. Thank you!!

Sorry, no, this isn’t possible. You can get a second, independent, copy of the Inspector panel by bringing up a QuickReference pane (View -> Quick Reference), but that’s it.

Katherine

Ok, well thank you! I might drop this in the suggestions box then. :slight_smile: