Dividing a full novel into parts without copy/paste

I have a novel already typed up in word (440 pages. I would like to put the whole thing into one big section and then just divide the sections without copying and pasting each and every time from Word to Scrivener or from section to section. Is there a way that I can go to, let’s say, page 10, and then click something that will put the rest from page 11 to the end of the book into another a new section down below the section I am in, allowing me to just keep scrolling and separating the novel until it is broken down into 100s of sections ? I would like to do that because I may want to change the order of the sections, don’t want to have to copy and past a million times from word to scrivener and it just seems like it would be so much easier. Plus the book is too long so I may have to cut some parts out. Thank you for any help you can provide me with. Have a great day and I hope you all enjoy your writing.

Yes, this is one of Scrivener’s greatest strengths.

debralbutterfield.com/how-to-sp … scrivener/

Awesome That should make things so much easier. I looked but I just could not find it. I knew it had to be there. Thank you so much.

If importing a document that already has structural elements, the Import and Split command can automate and accelerate the process for you.

Slàinte mhòr.

Nice idea