"Do you also want to apply paragraph indentation?"

After having visited Format>Text>Spacing… in the menu, I get a dialog box asking:

Do you also want to apply paragraph indentation?

I can’t figure out how the spacing applies to the paragraph indentation. I’m not use to this choice in other programs. Should I click yes or no?

That’s actually a high-stakes question, as there’s also a checkbox in the dialog for “Do Not Ask Again.” Looks like a roach motel, folks. Select it at your peril. Just how does one set about asking to be asked again after checking the box? I’m not seeing the option in Options. Seriously.

Rgds – Jerome

This option is under the General tab in Options: Reset All Warnings. As regards to the rest of it, I have no answer :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, Sanguinius. Are you sure? To me, the information conveyed – that the user may here choose to apply paragraph indentation – seems a bit benign to be termed a Warning. In any event, the Reset option does not restore the prompt for me.

Minor matter, but if the selection is indeed a roach motel, that’s a bug.

Rgds – Jerome

I got my info from here: [url]https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/changing-line-spacing-in-bulleted-list-removes-indentation/28689/2], but I guess I’ve never actually tried it myself. Maybe it worked before but has become a bug and stopped working?

Yep, thanks, the prompt is back. I’ll consider that a reminder to search the board as well as the manual. :blush:

Rgds – Jerome

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I only found that thread again by using the words “reset warnings” because I knew that was what it was called. If you don’t know them, you won’t use them, and you might not get that result anyway.