Document Split

Happy New Year, everyone.

When I split a document - using either Split or Split Using Selection as Title - instead of getting two documents, I now get three - have attached a screenshot.

Many thanks for any advice. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s a bug, so apologies :blush: if I’ve put this in the wrong section.
SPLIT PROBLEM.jpg

This is a bug when splitting documents in a composite Scrivenings session. We’ll have it fixed for the next update, but in the meanwhile you can avoid it by switching to single document view to split or using a multiple selection Scrivenings session instead of the composite (i.e. select all the desired documents in the binder instead of just selecting the parent container). Or just continue as you’ve been and delete the additional blank doc created in the middle, whichever is easiest. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you so much, Jennifer - at least I know I’m not losing my mind… :mrgreen:

Nothing to apologise for, Scrivener still miles ahead of all the other software packages I’ve tried. Plus now I’ve got an alternative way to split docs until the bug’s fixed. Cheers.

Hope you have a great 2015!