Does doing this make your Scrivener lag?[ADDRESSED]

Lee has just posted an update on the issue. Hopefully, we can try to break (:P) Scrivener this way again when we get our hands on beta 1.3

Just to add some computer information to this bug hunt, since i have also been experiencing a lag after adding and moving about sufficient files to start writing. The lag seems to have vanished after I closed and reopened Scrivener, so I can’t say exactly what it was that caused it, because I am not able to replicate it for some reason. The initial lag happened last night and just a few minutes ago as I was setting up things to begin writing. Vanished when I restarted Scrivener to attempt to reproduce for reporting.

(Side Note: Scrivener had froze and locked up as I typed (70 wpm) and when I restarted it had the text, even if I had not been able to see it before closing and restarting.)

System info:

64 bit HP a4313w running Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Sempron Processor LE-1250 2.20 GHz
2.75 usable RAM
Running Dual monitors via an Arkview 2.0 USB adapter, with Scrivener on primary monitor

Using Scrivener 1.2
Added 3 folders and 16 files in varying arrangements of category and sub-category.
Also added 3 new labels with color tweaks for push pins.

Most of the file moving had been done within the Outliner view from the main “CHAPTER” Folder to move around sub folders and documents in there.