Double title in Scrivenings mode

I’ve noticed the following:

1. Normal behaviour - when I click on a folder in the binder its title appears in the blue bar at the top of the main editor window (as I would expect), e.g. “This is the folder title”.

2. Not-normal behaviour - When I click on the Scrivenings mode button all the sub-text items in the folder appear in the main editor window (as expected) but also (which I perceive as weird and possibly a bug) the title of the folder now appears twice in the blue bar, separated by a colon, e.g. “This is the folder title: This is the folder title”. If this is normal/expected I am unclear as to how it could be helpful? I don’t remember seeing this behaviour before in the earlier betas or in 1.9.

Peter

This means you have selected a folder and either a) have not placed the cursor anywhere in that editor, or b) the cursor is in the folder’s text. If you go down and place the cursor in one of the sub-documents of the folder, the window title will then include the sub-document title in the form “Major Folder: Sub-document X”.

If you randomly select a bunch of documents in Scrivenings mode, the title will be of the form “Multiple Selection: Sub-Document X”. It’s a navigation aid, but yes, a bit disconcerting at first.

Got it, thanks.