Download dialogue box and program box are minimized

So this is strange. I just bought a Surface Pro 4 with Window 10 and tried to download Scrivener on it. The dialogue box for both the download process and running the program are minimized, with no option for maximizing. In fact, when I maximize, the small dialogue box moves from the center of my screen to the bottom right.

It’s not a display issue (I don’t think, since none of my other programs are doing this.) Any ideas if it’s a compatibility issue and how to fix it?

Hey so when I open my actual project the window is regular sized. Though everything is quite tiny, but from the posts this seems to be a normal thing with the surface.

REGARDING THE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ISSUE

The following might be of assistance.
customer.real.com/hc/en-us/arti … s-task-bar

Another possibility, try using a different web browser (FireFox, Chrome, etc.) to do the download.

REGARDING SCRIVENER ON SURFACE PRO OR LENOVO YOGA

As you are on a high-resolution-on-small-physical-display system such as the Surface Pro or Lenovo Yoga, once you have Scrivener installed, you may encounter issues that will eventually lead you to the following. I doubt that it is relevant to your download issue, but figured I would mention it.
scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … i-displays

Hope that is of some assistance.