Edit a Reference?

Hello,

I am either an idiot and overlooked something, or there isn’t a way to edit a reference in the Inspector. Once it’s created, the URL or title seem immutable, and the only way to make a change is to delete and re-create it. So, I’d love for there to be a way to edit the references.

Thanks!

Have you tried double-clicking on the title and/or URL field in the Inspector?

Katherine

I tried single-clicking a second time after highlighting (like with Windows Explorer), I tried F2 (like with Windows Explorer), and I tried right-clicking for an edit option. I did not try double-clicking, which I assumed would open the link.

However, it seems that double-clicking does indeed edit it. Well, you know what they say about people who assume - they should RTFM! :slight_smile: Though to be fair, I didn’t see it in the manual, either. I guess it was unexpected behavior to me, but I’m glad that’s settled!

Now, if only I could easily make a Document Reference into a Project Reference and vice-versa…

Thanks for the fast turnaround with making me look like an idiot - I mean, helping me find the answer I was looking for. :slight_smile: