Edit Scrivenings - sometimes disabled

I just had 2 documents selected in the binder, and Edit Scrivenings was all disabled. I re-started Scrivener and it behaves fine now. I’ve noticed this a couple of times before, just thought I would report it. Don’t have a repeatable pattern for it.

Thanks Sophie, yes, I’ve had this reported before. Each time it has been after Scrivener has been open for a while. I believe some sort of exception has been thrown in the background (which would make random things act a little oddly) but unfortunately I have as yet been unable to reproduce the problem and no one to whom it has happened has been able to find a case where they can always reproduce it either. So for now it remains a bug I am aware of, on the list, but for which I am looking for more information before I can find it and fix it. If it happens again, let me know, and see if there are any similar circumstances you notice.
Thanks and all the best,
Keith

This will be my new goal in life: increase the oddity of random things.

This should be easy for me since most of what I say is already random, and is typically odd.

Is it not called “entropy”,where we’re all headed anyway?

:laughing:

Are you suggesting the the +3(1) are ahead of the curve for once?

Think about it.

Depends what you think about being ahead of the curve in this case … leading the pack towards Nirvana? Or perhaps first in the queue for the lions in the circus?

But perhaps those really come to the same thing in terms of desirability!

:wink:

If the end state is worm food …

entropy from the os dict

unavailable energy to work … check
disorder … check
randomness … check

I think we have it covered!