Educational License?

Hi! I’m new here, and I apologize if this isn’t in the right forum.

I’m a “preprofessional teacher” (yes, they really do say that in my major…) and I’m curious about the advantages of the educational license besides the slightly lower price versus the regular license.

I’m planning to buy this program in the next couple weeks, and I’m thoroughly enjoying the trial version. If there are enough advantages, then I want to get the educational license and have it ready in my teaching bag of tricks when I intern next Spring and graduate (hopefully with a job ready).

Thanks!

Hi,

(I’ve moved this out of the “Tips & Tricks & FAQ” section, which is for users to share tips with one another.)

Thanks for considering Scrivener. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever between the educational licence and the regular licence. It’s more accurately an “educational discount”, really - it’s the regular licence just with a discounted price for students and educators.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Keith

I’m a university librarian who writes – now happily using Win Scrivener (beta). Do I qualify for the educational discount, as I submit my pre-order?
:question:
Thanks much,
Phil

I think we can allow that. :slight_smile:

Outstanding :smiley:

Cheers,
Phil