Enhancements to Cusomisation

I use the Windows version of Scrivener and while it’s very good, some of the visual elements are awkward for me to use. I have bad eyesight and use bifocals. Small buttons and hard to read information text makes me strain my eyes and can be harder to select. Also, it’s nice to be able to put toolbars in convenient positions, even if others don’t need the same. So I’m suggesting that (and obviously not with this beta) that you add the following options for customising Scrivener’s display:

Toggle options for the format bar, the Inspector bar, and binder toolbar, so that the user can decide if they appear at the top or bottom of their respective panels
Toggle options for the format bar, the Inspector bar, and binder toolbar, so that set the size of the buttons in each, so that they can the same size as the Main Toolbar ones
Toggle option for the status bar, so that its height and displays matches the that of the main toolbar
Add both and options to the “Available Toolbar Actions” list for both format and main toolbars
These additions would allow the user to decide where and how they want these toolbars. Some of those combinations might seem “ugly”, but for folk with sight issues (like myself) they’d allow us to help avoid accidents (by adding gaps and spaces) and make the buttons easier to see and select. I Like using scrivener, but have found the format and inspector buttons really awkward to use, because with bifocals they’re difficult to see and select!