Excellent program - 5 out of 5 in Mac Format

I’d just like to say that Scrivener is an excellent program. I’ve been using Copywrite for some time now, but chanced across Scrivener from reading a glowing review in the latest UK edition of Mac Format (Issue 185). It got a Mac Format Choice Award and 5 out of 5 stars.

They have a small round up at the end where they list negatives and positives. There were no negatives! They were particularly impressed with the export options and the way the program stores research.

Having worked with it for a few days now, after importing stuff from Copywrite, I think it’s only a matter of time before I make the leap and register Scrivener.

Thanks for an ace program! :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile: Yes, I saw the review in MacFormat on Tuesday, and I was chuffed.
Thanks again!
Keith

I’d have to agree with Mac Format about the export options. Compared to Copywrite, they’re very comprehensive.

I assume ‘chuffed’ is a good thing? Very wonderful to see Scr. doing so well in the ratings!

Chuffed (vb. tr.; usually passive). Typically British umbrella slang indicating a state of being somewhere between moderately pleased and wildly ecstatic. We Brits see no sense in overstating the obvious…
:wink: