Expanding the document notes window

Maybe there’s a way to do this that I’m not aware of yet, but it would be extremely helpful to be able to expand the document notes window and make it appear as a larger editor-style window in the center of the screen. I almost always have to add a lot of notes for each chapter and scene, sometimes several pages describing all the details I need to cover, and the notes pane is just too small to read easily. I know you can drag it out to make it larger, but it would be really helpful if there was a keyboard shortcut that would expand the notes window and turn it into a centered window.

At present there is no way you can do this sorry. Only way is to expand the window. A workaround if you have lots of notes is to type them as separate documents and add a Scrivener link to the relevant documents in the document notes pane.

Also you can compile your document notes as a document(s) that can be loaded in the editor as a normal document.

No problem. I realized that it was better to use the document notes window for short notes. I created a separate section (outside of the manuscript folder) for detailed chapter synopses. That way I can write long chapter descriptions on a file-by-file basis and use them for reference.