export Final Draft 8 fdx problem

It had worked fine before, using Scr 151 & FD 8, but now I export fdx and when I try to open with FD says the file cannot be opened with this version of FD. Anyone else see this lately? Odd. Like I said, was fine a couple weeks ago. I tried fcf but formatting is just crappy. Any ideas, Mac OS X 10.5.7 but this all happened with 10.5.6 also.

I also tried EVERYTHING, permissions, reboot, reinstall both apps, etc.

Could you please zip up and send the project which is generating the screwy to FDX to support AT literatureandlatte DOT com? I’ll look at it as a matter of priority and try to see what is going wrong. It is quite possible that there are still some bugs lurking in the FDX code simply because it is so new; the FDX export in Scrivener was made available on the very day Final Draft 8 came out, so it’s only now that there will be more users trying out the two programs together and finding things I may have missed. Of course, the obvious thing to check is that you don’t have an old copy of Final Draft 7 lying around in which you are trying to open the file accidentally, but I doubt that’s the case.
Thanks and all the best,
Keith