Files from iPad not syncing to windows desktop

I’ve been working on a story on my iPad for several months now and today when I went to open it on my desktop so I could edit and post the story none of the changes I’ve made for the last month or so will sync. I click “sync with mobile devices” and it says there’s no changes found, even though there should be tons. Both the app and the desktop version are up to date with their most recent versions and everything is in the proper folder as far as I can tell. I haven’t changed anything since the last time I synced successfully, so I’m not sure what could be going on. I’m on Windows 10 and IOS 10.

Have you checked which Dropbox folder the iPad is saving to?

Other quick things to confirm:

1. You have backed out of the project in question in iosScriv and told Scriv to sync back to Dropbox server.

2. At the top-level of iosScriv, the project in question is in the Dropbox projects area, not the on-my-device area.

3. Find the project in question in your Dropbox folder on your pc and open it directly from there – to make sure you are not opening another copy of the project elsewhere on your hard drive.