Files with comments take a long time to load

Hello all,

I’m relatively new to Scrivener, and I’ve just starting importing word files into a new scrivener project,
but I’m noticing that files containing comments can be quite long to load in the editor, it seems fine when there are “Inline Annotations”, but not “Inspector Comments”,

My question is : is it a known behavior ? (that you should avoid “Inspector Comments”)
Have you guys been experiencing this issue ? or is it just me ?

Thank you very much.

Here is a more detailed example :
Chapter Z : ~12 000 words (76 000 sec, equivalent to roughly 30 word pages) and 300 comments (from a single word to 2 or 3 sentences)

Time to load in the editor when clicking the file :
(Scrivener Version 1.9.9.0)
No comments or inline annotations : instantaneous
inline annotations: 1-2 seconds (fine)
inspector comments: 6-8 seconds

Although this might not seem a lot to wait, it can be unpleasant when you are constantly switching between files, especially given that loading with inline annotations is very fast (or with the Word editor : 3 seconds max).
My biggest concern is that if I accidentally click the folder containing all chapters, Scrivener will stop responding as I does not manage to load all of them, and I will have to kill it.

This behavior is increased with the beta of version 3 :
(I know this is still a beta, but I’m not sure this will change)
Version : 2.9.0.35 Beta (809515) 64-bit (expiring January 2020, the 31th)
No comments or inline annotations : instantaneous
inline annotations: 1-2 seconds (fine)
inspector comments: 30-40 seconds

I was considering buying version 3, but now I’m not sure, I will do a couple more tests on this.