Flawless purchase experience!

I upgraded my trial version to the full version this morning, and I just wanted to thank you for how easy it is. Everything just works, a pleasant change from the only other time I have ever tried to purchase online (with Windows!). I now have the full version on my laptop, and am looking forward to doing lots of writing. I love Scrivener, because it makes you want to use it, as it is so easy and well featured. I shall look forward with eager anticipation to the version 2 upgrade!

Thanks for buying! The credit for the ease of the web store goes to eSellerate, the third-party company we use for serial numbers and credit card transactions etc. They’re a nice bunch with superb support, so kudos to them.

Thanks again!
All the best,
Keith

I’d also like to shower praise on Keith and whoever is out there working at eSellerate. I had absolutely no trouble with the new activation, and I’m not quite certain how anyone could have trouble: you’re connected to the internet in any case to download/upgrade, so the OTA activation seems a pretty logical step to me.

The new 1.52/1.53 works flawlessly for me in Snow Leopard, and I’m now anxiously looking forward to the eventual 2.0 upgrade. Thanks for a lovely piece of software; when the app is so well thought out and structured that you can concentrate on working instead of fiddling with it, it makes a world of difference. :smiley:

Thank you - much appreciated. :slight_smile:
All the best,
Keith