Font Color?

I’m trying to figure out how to set the default background and font color. I work mostly in the dark, and like to set the background to black, and the font color to green. I can see where to set the background color to black, but for the life of me, I do not see anywhere to set the default font color to green. I can set it to green for a document once I open it and start typing, but I would rather set up a default

Generally, you would only want to set up green text on black for full screen mode (see the Full Screen tab in Preferences for doing this). That way, the text is green in full screen but black (or whatever you choose in the normal mode). Otherwise, you will end up printing your text in green (remember that Scrivener in s a rich-text, not a plain-text app). If you still really want to set the default font colour to something other than black, you can do this under the Text Editing Preferences. Just click into the text view there and hit Shift-Cmd-C to bring up the colour picker to change the default font colour.

If you choose to do this, you will want to set up your export text attributes so that the text is still exported in black…

Hope that helps,
Keith