font size in outliner

Hi,
In Windows version, how do I increase the font size for outliner? Checked appearances, but no use.

I don’t think there is an option for this yet. When it does appear, it should show up in the Appearance tab, under Fonts.

Hi,
I have compared Outliner synopsis text font and size options between a trial mac and the beta windows version. Mac one has normal editing options for font type and size. Windows one, the font formatting section is still inactive. I really want to use the windows version, but the font on the synopsis/ title listing is too small for me to read quickly (and i have a large screen). It’s my only request to have this option installed. Currently am using Excel for working out my story synopsis but would prefer the outliner function in Scivener.
Will this be ready for the April launch, or is this further down the track?

I don’t have an ETA on this, but it probably won’t be included in the launch if it isn’t already there.

I would like to support this request.
Being able to set font size in the outliner seems very basic functionality for an outliner, and should be there on launch.

I have a 1680x1050 screen which is on the small side nowadays, but already the default outliner font is too small for comfortable working.

me too I support this request.

The font text in the Synopsis is too small.

:open_mouth: