I discovered that you can install fonts in Scrivener iOs from the desktop. Here are some instructions (sorry for my English) for Mac:
- find the .otf font that you want to install in your system.
- select and copy the file; if this is a family of fonts select and copy all the files
- paste these files in your desktop Dropbox/Apps/Scrivener folder
- now open Scrivener for iOs on your iPad
- open in any project (+) the .otf fonts files
- voilà: now you have installed these fonts in your system.
PS. After writing this I discovered that there is a page on the support site that explain the process better! Here: scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … -platforms