Fonts missing iOS

I brought 4 fonts into Scrivener iOS by the ‘open in Scrivener’ method (prior to finding the info I could do a dropbox folder) that are not showing up.

If I try to reimport them, I get a message they are already there.

I looked at the file structure of the project on my Mac & cannot find where the fonts are being stored to manually remove them & switch to the dropbox folder method for hopefully better results.

Would someone please point me towards where I might find the fonts in the file structure or otherwise remove/re-add…or troubleshoot/repair this issue.

(For ref when considering how you might respond/my level of technical comprehension: I have 12 years of building & running tech support departments & 18 years of writing tech documentation & have low intermediate level programming chops.)
Thanks,
K

In the chance you have a lack of understanding about how fonts/formatting work in iOS Scrivener which has led you to believe the import wasn’t successful, a short sample of some usage:

Open then tap into the Editor of an empty (or not) document…tap the paintbrush icon in the Editor header (that should open to the Style settings, if not tap its button in the pane’s header) where there’s formatting choices…scroll down a little ways to Formatting Options, tap it…scroll down to Default Formatting…the first option, Use Default Formatting, would convert to default that which is actively selected in the Editor…the second option, Set as Default Formatting, will set as default that formatting which you’ve set up to your liking (font, spacing, etc.) in the Editor. Note that the “Set as…” option is for new documents only, it doesn’t convert existing ones.

To find and choose, or delete an imported font in iOS Scrivener:

Open then tap into the Editor of an empty (or not) document…tap the paintbrush icon in the Editor header (the pane should open at the Style settings, if not tap its button in the header)…tap the named font which is right below the row of three buttons…scroll down to the relevant font in the All Fonts section…if you want to delete, swipe left on the relevant font’s row to expose the delete option.