Footnotes on an epub: 2 questions

Probably these questions have been answered (sorry for duplicates).
Here are the two questions on epub compile:

1. It is possible to have footnotes compiled in full justification (in the last beta the justification for notes is still greyed)? The main text comes out justified.
  2. It is possible to have the notes appear at the end of each chapter instead of at the end of the entire text?

Thank you!!!
ES

1. Yes, notes use the same alignment as the same text.

2. No, notes always appear at the end of the entire text.

All the best,
Keith

Tanks for the answer.

1. What you say does not correspond to my experience. In fact in compiling for ePub I get the main text full justified and the footnotes aligned on the left. Could you please be more specific? I am using Mac and latest beta verision of Scrivener. SORRY: it works, my fault! The notes come justified. :smiley:
    *** NOT COMPLETELY: probably there is a bug. When compiling one chooses the option, on the Footnotes/Comments panel, “Group endnotes by section with subheadings” the first note for each section gets an extra returns before the second note (this must be a bug), and in some readers (for instance BookReader for desktop Mac and the very useful epubreader extension for Firefox - but it seems ok on the iBook reader of the iPad, while the previous bug remains on this device) the first note is not justified. Please address this issue! Thank you.
  2. This is not a big issue: probably you could look on it for one of the next revisions. Indesign allows to produce epubs with footnotes at the end of each chapter. If someone has some suggestions on this issue I will be grateful.

Thanks again for your wonderful support.
ES

I’ve fixed (1) for the next update, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thank you! Would it be possible to have the new update for the end of the month? I planned to deliver my ebook to Apple for the first week of September.
Have a wonderful day.
Emilio Speciale

I can’t say when the update will be out, but there will be a new beta with this fix later today.
All the best,
Keith

Wonderful. It works. Thank you very much.
Have a nice day.
Emilio Speciale