French user menus and editing pannel Scrivener 3.1.1.0

GOOGLE TRANSLATION … Hi! New user. Windows 10. Francophone. My menus are translated in a disparate way. The left section remains in English while the menus are in French (sometimes with English). Is there a possible way to have everything in French? Thank you.

Le français est une langue “Preview available” sur Windows, ce qui signifie qu’elle est actuellement en cours de développement. C’est pourquoi une partie du menu apparaît en français et certains mots ne sont pas traduits. Dès que nous aurons des traductions plus complètes, nous les publierons dans les prochaines mises à jour ! Les éléments du classeur sont séparés des menus du système, ils ne sont donc pas traduits. Vous pouvez modifier le nom de n’importe lequel de ces éléments et le changer en français si vous le souhaitez. Assurez-vous que votre dictionnaire est également réglé sur le français, ce que vous pouvez faire sous Fichier → Options → Corrections → Orthographe.

French is a “Preview available” language on Windows, meaning it’s currently under development. This is why some of the menu appears in French and some words remain untranslated. As we get more complete translations, we’ll release them in future updates! The binder items are separate from the system menus, so they remain untranslated. You can edit the name of any of these items and change them to French if you’d like. Make sure you have your Dictionary set to French as well, which you can do under File → Options → Corrections → Spelling.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION…
OKAY. Now I understand. The program seems to me at first sight very complete for what I want to do with it, which is to embark on an autobiography as a senior citizen. Thank you for answering so quickly.