Frequent Crashes (Scrivener:2.3.1 on OSX 10.8.2)

Too frequent crashes were occurred when I used Scrivener 2.3.1 and this is the only one application that crashes in my mac.
I attached my crash reports.

I hope to find the cause of these crashes.
Scrivener Crash Report.zip (139 KB)

One of the first things to check with a brand new OS version is incompatible plug-ins or background processes you might have had installed this whole time that are now broken and causing other applications to crash. I see in your crash log that you do have something in ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items. You should try removing that, and checking the main system level /Library folder for this contextual menu items folder as well. Then log out and log back in and see if stability improves with Scrivener.

I think your tip solved my problem. No crash occurred more than one hour.
I really appreciate your support. :smiley:

For now, I should find the way how to prohibit registering plugin in the contextual menu items. One of my application register a plugin whenever it launches.

Great, glad to hear it seems to be resolved. I can’t think of any way of doing that if the application does not provide for such a feature. I’d first try and upgrade the software to the latest version, they might have an updated version of the plugin that won’t crash 10.8 applications.