Full Screen Mode?

Has Full Screen mode been tampered with due to some problems, maybe with Lion? I did a search on Full Screen and see a few issues with lion…I downloaded a trial and I am trying to do the Tutorial. I do not see the Full Screen functions the Tutorial is trying to show me, at least not in all the places & ways it refers to.

I guess I should mention:
I am running Ver. 10.6.8 on a 27" 2.66 Ghz Intel Core i5, 8GB

Hi,

Sorry, this is an omission in the tutorial. Because Lion introduced its own full screen mode (which is available in Scrivener by clicking the arrows in the top-right of the toolbar or by going to View > Enter Full Screen), Scrivener’s own old “full screen mode” has been renamed “Composition Mode”. It’s called “Compose” in the toolbar. Unfortunately I completely forgot to update this in the tutorial before the last update - sorry for the confusion. I’ve updated the tutorial for the next update, which will be out in the next week or so.

Thanks for trying Scrivener!

All the best,
Keith

Yes, that explains it, makes sense now. I did scratch a few hairs out trying to figure out why I could not find Full Screen Mode mentioned anywhere on the page.

Like the software so far, have more questions but will search a little first…